High School Musical--Yikes!

So a couple of weeks ago Grant discovered a "High School Musical" concert tour DVD at the library. I was a little hesitant to let him check it out, but let him go ahead and get it. Now two weeks later and a few too many viewings of HSM (remember that it's 20 degrees outside), Lauren and Grant have the music memorized. It's especially shocking to hear Grant sing along. After listening to "Get Your Head in the Game", Grant came up to me and said very seriously, "Mom, I always have my head in the game". I have decided it's time to start pushing the Christmas music a little more.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can totally see them rocking out to it! No worries, we love HSM here. It's always funny to hear how the girls translate Bop to the Top. And, they still think there are "birds" in Get your head in the game (squeaky sneakers!). Wasn't our theme song at Pinetop "We're all in this together"? :)
p.s. Rachel, I owe you a phone call!

Our Family said...

Rachel, that is so funny! Alec likes HSM too. LOVE the Christmas picture.

Shantel

NAT said...

I guess I'm behind the times, 'cause I still haven't seen that show.

NAT said...

Oh, and I love your new blog layout.

NAT said...

Cute family pics!