Lauren's Violin Recital

So now that we have figured out our new video camera we can finally post some of the video we've taken over the last couple of months. Lauren's recital was almost two months ago, but we thought that the grandparents would enjoy seeing this. She played two songs and it was her first time to play with an accompanist. She did a great job and seemed very proud of her accomplishment. Too bad I ended up locking the keys in our van and had to call a locksmith so that we could all get home.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, we are impressed! Lauren is so darling! Keep up the great work!

NAT said...

Great job, Lauren! She looks like a mini-Rachel. :) I think that's great that you have your kids involved in music. It's important, I think. Hopefully I can teach my kids the piano. Sorry about locking your keys in the car. That's the worst feeling.

Mandy said...

Great Job Lauren! We miss you guys! Any trips planned to SLC? Evan asks to play with Grant and Lauren on a daily basis. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your summer.

Dahl Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dahl Family said...

I'm very impressed Lauren! Playing with an accompanist is a big deal!

Rachel - If it makes you feel better, I probably lock myself out of the house about once a month.