"On the day that you were born...."




Happy Birthday Harv! What would we do without you. You are more than I could ever ask for in a husband, the kids adore you, and just as importantly, you seem to have a way of keeping things fun and festive around our home. Oh, and that fact that you're pretty handy around the house is also kind of nice.

This little montage of you brought tears to my eyes as I reflected on all the wonderful memories that we have shared together. You have always been there for us and we hope that on this special day you will know how much you mean to us. Thank you for all that you do and all that you are.

Love always,
Rachel, Lauren, Grant & Ella

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy, happy birthday, Harvey. . . dear. . . can I say that to my brother-in-law?? Hope it is a great day!!!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Harvey! We think you are great! "Uncle Garvey" will always be a celebrity around here!

NAT said...

Happy Birthday, Harvey! I hope you had a great day. That was such a sweet, tribute, Rach. I loved the pictures.